Magic Article Rewriter 1.0
EULA - End User License Agreement
This agreement is a legal agreement between you and ArticleVisa.com. with respect to the use of the ArticleVisa.com Softwares.
1. The Software is protected by copyright laws and international copyright treaties, as well as other intellectual property laws and treaties. You will not disassemble, decompile, or reverse engineer the Software. Any unauthorized reproduction or redistribution of the Software is expressly prohibited by law, and may result in severe civil and criminal penalties.
2. You are responsible for all activities that occur in your use of the Software. You represent and warrant that you will use the Software only for lawful purposes and in accordance with this agreement, and that you will not use the Software to violate any law, regulation or ordinance or any right of the author or any third party, including, without limitation, any right of privacy, publicity, copyright, patent or trademark. ArticleVisa.com and the author will not be responsible for these activities.
3. The software should only be used as an aid to any academic paper, please be aware of any applicable academic rules in your institution. ArticleVisa.com and the author will not be responsible for any academic penalty resulting from the use or misuse of the software.
4. The Software is distributed "AS IS". No warranty or any kind is expressed or implied. You use at your own risk. The author will not be liable for data loss, damages, loss of profits or any other kind of loss while using or misusing this software.
5. If any part of this agreement is held invalid or unenforceable, that portion shall be construed in a manner consistent with applicable law to reflect, as nearly as possible, the original intentions of the parties, and the remaining portions shall remain in full force and effect.